Cloud video and telematics combined in a single device
Dual facing camera with built in GPS tracking
Powerful HD footage for driver exoneration
Single connected device with multiple functions
Reliable and real-time GPS for easy tracking
Cloud connected with easy video review
Easily coach drivers with auto-captured safety events and driver ranking
Introducing EROAD Clarity Solo
EROAD’s all-in-one fleet dashcam combined with GPS tracking helps you track daily activities and capture the moments that matter. Watch the video to learn more.
Designed with your entire fleet in mind
Flexible. Configurable. No ELD Required.
Powerful data and complete fleet visibility
EROAD Clarity Solo uses GPS tracking paired with HD video to deliver powerful insights that help you better manage lights trucks and vans, construction equipment and non-regulated vehicles.
Small, rugged device records continuously, even when out of range.
Video clips automatically uploaded with seconds based on harsh acceleration, braking and cornering events.
Identify and coach at-risk drivers with driver leaderboard and safety tools.
GUIDE: Boost Fleet Safety and Efficiency with Video and Telematics
In this guide, we explore how GPS tracking, driver behavior data and in-cab video recorders can boost safety, efficiency and effectiveness across your entire operation.
BLOG: How to Get Your Drivers on Board with Dash Cams
Dash cams protect drivers. Still, some drivers may not welcome in-cab cameras with open arms. Check out this article on how to get your drivers on board with dash cams.
VIDEO: Protect Your Fleet with Dash Cams
In this webinar recording, we review how dashcams can protect your fleet, assist with driver exoneration, help driver safety and coaching, and support your overall business goals.
See what your drivers see with every safety event
With MyEROAD Replay you can easily search for what you need, when you need it, when it matters.
- See every vehicle and drill down for detail on status, speed and activities.
- Easily review driver activities and incidents for driver coaching and exoneration.
- Video clips automatically triggered and uploaded to MyEROAD when harsh acceleration, braking, and cornering events occur.
- Tag events as “to be coached”, “to review”, “coached” and “reviewed” to streamline safety review and coaching workflows.
- Share events easily with your team for review; download and share with third parties involved in investigations.
- Replay routes taken and see safety events during the trip.
- Use geofences to track when vehicles enter and exit and the duration of stay in the area.
- Monitor operations, ensure productivity, provide accurate ETAs.
Contactless driver logon so you know who is doing what
With EROAD Clarity Solo’s contactless NFC driver logon you can easily associate all video and telematics data to specific drivers. Choose from a fob, sticker or card to equip your drivers with easy sign-on.
Interested in learning more about our pricing? Look through and get a better understanding of our pricing.
Get a demo
Want to see our dashcam and fleet management system in action? Reach out to get set up with a demo.