EROAD Video Telematics Expertise: Jim Angel
Vice President Video Telematics
Jim Angel is a transportation veteran with more than 20 years of experience in operations, safety, data analysis and problem solving in Truckload, LTL, Private Fleet and Intermodal Management. He is named in three patents related to Video Telematics and driver score carding.
As EROAD’s Vice President of Video Telematics, Jim knows that the need for the right technology has quickly become table stakes to run a successful fleet. Solutions such as ELD, messaging, GPS, and Video are must-haves in today’s environment. Jim works to find the right solutions that help carriers keep an edge by increasing fleet safety and productivity, and mitigating risk of litigation.
Jim represents EROAD and contributes to the industry as a:
- Certified Transportation Professional, National Private Truck Council (NPTC)
- Part 3: The Crooked World of Staged Accidents – Steps to Take, EROAD Webinar with ATA and Coalition Against Insurance Fraud’s Matthew J. Smith, Esq. (July 2021)
- Part 2: The Crooked World of Staged Accidents – How to Protect Your Fleet, EROAD Webinar with ATA and Captain Bryant Gay, Florida Highway Patrol, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement (June 2021)
- Part 1: The Crooked World of Staged Accidents – Why Every Fleet Needs to Care, EROAD Webinar with ATA and Randy Guillot, Triple G Express, Inc. and Past Chairman, American Trucking Associations (May 2021)
- Protect Your Fleet With Dashcams, EROAD Webinar (April 2021)