Manage your tractors and trailers from a single dashboard
When managing a fleet, your primary concern might be keeping your drivers happy, but it undoubtedly doesn’t end there. Managing a fleet effectively includes the management of vehicles, trailers and other assets that your drivers need to get the job done.
Today, with the addition of EROAD Asset Trackers, we are happy to announce that you can count on EROAD to help manage more of your fleet’s needs.
Built with a proven, rugged and reliable technology, ETrack Wired reliably tracks any powered asset in your fleet – trailers, yellow iron, light trees, generators, cement mixers and much more.
Designed to be used in many ways, EROAD Asset Trackers can help you:
- Expedite yard checks – no more pen, paper and clipboards
- Schedule preventative maintenance based on actual asset usage
- Capture engine hours of powered equipment
- Provide proof of service when assets arrive or are used within geofenced locations
- Investigate asset utilization to prove ROI and right-size your stable of assets
- Keep track of your valuable assets at all times
Built to withstand the elements, the ETrack Wired device offers 4G connectivity in an IP66 weatherproof enclosure. Designed to work with your trailers and other powered assets, the unit charges when connected and can last up to 6 months on battery power.
Viewed on the same map as all EROAD ELDs, EROAD Asset Trackers make it easy to manage your fleet from a single dashboard.
EROAD Asset Trackers are available now.
Want to chat through your needs? Contact us today!