Making the most of your drivers’ time while still ensuring safety and compliance are key to running a successful transportation business. That’s why we developed EROAD Assist, an easy-to-use mobile application that lets drivers complete a wide range of electronic logging device (ELD) and other related tasks from outside of the cab.
EROAD Assist works anywhere, anytime, on any connected smart device, giving drivers a new level of insight, convenience and flexibility and, at the same time, streamlining communication with the back office and maintenance personnel.
EROAD Assist Key Features
EROAD Assist allows drivers to perform many ELD functions from the app, including:
- Change duty status
- View hours of service counters
- View log graph
- View specific log events
- View form and manner information
- Certify uncertified logs from the past 180 days
We have an app for fleet managers, too. Click here to learn about the MyEROAD App.
Drivers can use the app to easily conduct pre- and post-trip inspections (DVIR), record defects, capture images and easily send data to safety and maintenance personnel.
EROAD Assist gives drivers access to EROAD Leaderboard data related to their driving performance, including:
- Company and industry rankings
- Driving trends for the last seven days
- Information about safety events triggered during that day, such as speeding, harsh acceleration and hard braking
- Driving stats for the past four weeks, including safety events, idling, distance traveled and more
Get EROAD Assist Today
EROAD Assist is free. It is available for the Android operating system at Google Play and for iOS at the App Store.