Driver Coaching: A Safer Fleet in 5 Simple Steps
Watch the video
Your drivers are the most important asset in your organization, so training them on the latest safety protocols and procedures is a top priority. This doesn’t mean it’s easy.
Whether you have a staff of experienced drivers or fresh faces hitting the road, creating an engaging training atmosphere can be challenging. With the introduction of ELDs and other electronic safety technologies, there are more tools than ever to support driver training and coaching. Creating a safety culture is more achievable than you realize.
So, how do you get there?
In collaboration with Ohio Trucking Association, EROAD’s Training Manager, Susan Reszczynski shares the five steps to better driver coaching and a safer fleet overall.
Watch the webinar to learn how to:
- Run effective safety meetings
- Train drivers on new technologies
- Use data to identify patterns of risky behavior
- Create training programs so your drivers remain compliant
- Accommodate learning styles for drivers of all ages